The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tags

These are some tags that I made a couple of years ago. I use these tags when I go to the flea market.
 
The was the first tags I every made. I made it because the tags that I order did not come in time so I needed tags for my garments to sell at a sample sale and this is what I came up. This was the begin of my addiction to scrapbooking.



These were my second shot a tags. I wanted to make tags for my handbags that I design and selling at the Flea Market. I didn't want to order any more. There is a special feeling that come over you when you work on your own designs and I wanted everythings to be handmade


This a tags I came up with later. These was used for my handbags that I designs

These are a collection of tags for my designs and I am current working on new ones right now I am still using tags from two years ago. The only reason why I am making new ones I'm running out of the old
 

                               Yes this is the end of an era for me and my first set of hand made tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment