The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Marie Antoinette Shoe Fettish Swap

Hello everyone I wanted to share with you the shoe swap that I was in. I am sharing the shoe I made and the shoe my swap partner made.



                                                 This is the shoe I made for my swap partner 

                                This shoe was made with paper stock form Wal-Mart. I went with Blue and Brown because my partner like blue and I wanted to add some life to the shoe, it  came out very beautiful to me. My swap partner will be back from vacation in a few days so I can send it to her.

                       This is the front of the shoe, you know I would wear this shoe if it was my size

                                  As you can see this is the side view of this beautiful little blue shoe.



                                                        This is the shoe my swap partner made.
                               This beautiful red and black shoe is very elegance and I love the lace around that shoe. I would also wear this shoe if it was in my shoe size

No comments:

Post a Comment