The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Friday, September 10, 2010

Tags

Hello Everyone

Today I bring you some tags that I have completed and really felt in love with them. This tag is far a gift bag. The tag is really simple but beautiful and sweet.

Product I Used


I used some card stock for Michael lose paper stack, its white, I place a pink flower paper from Michael's and glue it together and let it dry. Then I got my cherish sticker and place it half way in the middle. I use pink ribbon to give it a little something extra.


Another Tag

This beautiful wedding tag is made for a wedding gift and I also love this tag. No I do not    
fell in love with everything I make you'll see as my writing and posting continue. 

Product I Used

I used lite lime card stock from Michael's, I also used some wedding sticker's from Wal-Mart, I got to tell you Wal-Mart used to have a big selection of scrapbooking product but as they remodel their store the art and craft section is getting smaller. Back to the tag. I used white yarn for the tie, I did not put any other paper on top of this card stock because it has a pattern to it.

              Well this is for now but remember to come back, I'll be blogging something new often

No comments:

Post a Comment