The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mask

                Here is a sample mask that I mask before I make my swap partner mask. I used red and black paint and clear rhinestones, and red feather. I have a thing for mask.
                                                I will add this mask to the fashion mask only



I design clothing and I make mask for fashion show. These mask was for a swimsuit fashion shows. For some reason mask add a little something special to swimsuits during a fashion show. This mask were made last year.
                          This beautiful mask was paired with a green swimsuit with a clear rhinestone belt.



                                                      The mask cost me $70 to complete
 This beautiful white mask was pair with a white swimsuit with white feather on it. This mask was also paired with a beautiful white evening dress with rhinestone on it. I have had this mask for over five years now. This mask has been in over 10 fashion show and 20 phootshoots'  and it still look like it was made last week
  
 I will never get rid of this mask it have won me a few awards.  
 

1 comment:

  1. hi! just stopping by to say hello. like your blog! please follow my blog if you want at...

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete