The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Pink Lady

Hello again I have another mask  for my swap partner. Its pink, black with gold trim on it. 
Below you'll see the items I purchase at Joann to bring this mask to life. I already had the pink paint
                  I have here in this picture a mask which two come in the  package, feather different color of pink  and black feathers alone with some gold trim.

                           This mask was painted pink inside and outside, I used the gold trim to give the mask some depth as you can  see that the feather are place off to the side on the mask to give it some fullness. I also added some rhinestones that are not in the picture
                                                           So here, you have it The Pink Lady

2 comments:

  1. This is something I am SO interested in learning! I love the decorated masks and have no idea where to start!! Yours are beautiful. I love the cards and the shoe shown in several posts down the page is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masks!! I had made tons of masks a couple years ago for mt wedding. I have a stylish blogger award for you if you want to pay it forward to blogs you enjoy: http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,
    Shannon
    http://pansiespaperpetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete