The Shoe Lady

The Shoe Lady
My shoes

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flower Swap

These are the flower's I made for a flower swap that I'm in. I had to make 11of them. I decided to go with the black and gold, the black and pink
The brown and pink and the brown and gold ones are for the host of the swap. Its nice to always send the host a little something different


When I make flower I always use a pin to start the flower off. The top color ribbon goes on first and the bottom goes on. After I complete the flower's I pin them to my dress form so I can get my sewing needles and thread together. The reason why I do it this way is because it take to much to create the flower with the thread and needle. I then start threading the flower and after I complete all the flower I put rhinestones in the middle. I usually leave the back free so whomever get them can glue them down. I really like these flower even though this is my first using these color ribbon's together.

No comments:

Post a Comment